CNC Milling Programming - Cycle #1
This course teaches you how to create G-Code so you can control CNC Milling machines (using Manual programming and CAD/CAM system).
You will discuss types of CNC machines, basic concepts of CNC programming using CAM software, 3D toolpath, G-codes, M-codes, and machine Setup. And more importantly, you will receive practical training on CNC Milling machines.
The course is instructed by Eng. Mourad Ramadan, a Production Engineering Manager with 20 years of experience.
WHY YOU NEED THIS TRAINING?
A career as a CNC machinist can be exciting!
In addition to being a rewarding career path, skilled machinists are in high demand, which can open the door to a variety of opportunities in industries like: Transportation, Oil and gas, Molds and Dies manufacturing, Medical, Aerospace, Defense, Commercial, Marine.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- Introduction to programming
- The difference between Conversational and ISO programming systems.
- Linear movements (G00-G01)
- Circular movements (G02-G03)
- Canned cycles (G80-G81-G82-G83-G84-G85-G86)
- User cycles
- Speeds and feeds
- Work piece co-ordinate system (G54:G59)
- Tool setting
- Tool length off set
- Cutter compensation (G41-G42)
- Datum setting
- Test run
- Single block
- Run full sequence
- Basic Manufacturing Concepts
- Coordinate Systems
- Face Milling
- Planar Milling
- Cavity Milling
- Text Engraving
- Programs examples
- Practical training on CNC Milling machine
IS THIS TRAINING FOR YOU?
This training will be especially beneficial for you if you are:
- An Industrial Engineer.
- A Mechanical Engineer.
- A CNC programmer and Machinist.
- An Engineering student.
- Total course duration: 10 Days – Monday and Wednesday
- Maximum Participants: 30 – 40
- Course Hours: 40 hours (4h/Day)
- Course Level: Intermediate
TOOLS AND TECHNOLOGIES USED
- PC, laptops, projector and white board
- CNC Milling machine for practical training