Embedded Hardware Design Course
This is an introductory course that covers the whole hardware product cycle from schematic capture to testing sets, and passing through PCB layout.
The course is instructed by Eng. Amr Abdelaziz, a teaching assistant at electrical power department with experience in hardware design and testing sets design.
WHY YOU NEED THIS COURSE?
If you are interested in learning more about Hardware design, this course will allow you to design your own circuit with various controllers and interfaces ( sensors – peripherals… Etc)
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- Create electronics concepts from idea stage.
- Identify electronics board components and their usage within the board.
- Learn about thermal management basics and How to Read electronics components datasheets.
- Usage of function generator.
- Professional debugging using Oscilloscope.
- How to generate electronics test reports.
- Op-Amp analysis -Ideal, Not-Ideal, Basics.
- Hands on experience with schematic capture of analog circuits using Altium.
- MCU selection & datasheet analysis.
- Mini project: Battery based application using MCU.
- Mini project: interface with external memory using MCU.
- PCB layout basics: PCB parameters, design requirements, components package.
- PCB Generation from Altium.
- Usage of Gerber viewers.
IS THIS COURSE FOR YOU?
This training will be especially beneficial for you if you are:
- An engineer whose goal is to pursue a career in electronics hardware design.
- A software engineer who’s interested in learning about how the machines they
code on work.
- A senior engineering student who is looking for opportunities to learn more
about the field and how to enter it.
- A Fresh Grad who would like to have a head start after their degree.
- An Electronics hobbyist.
- Total course duration: 30 hrs for the introductory level
- Maximum Participants: 25
TOOLS AND TECHNOLOGIES USED
- Gerber viewer
- Saturn calculator
- Altium: World most used Electronics design software in Multinational companies thanks to it’s user friendly & automation features.
- LTspice: Most accurate widely used free source SPICE-Based electronics circuit simulation software.