Geomagic Design X converts 3D scan data into high-quality, feature-based CAD models. The software combines automatic and guided solid model extraction in a unique way while being incredibly accurate. On top of this, it offers you exact surface fitting for organic 3D scans; mesh editing; and point-cloud processing.
WHY YOU NEED THIS COURSE?
Through this course, you will learn to:
- Expand your design capabilities.
- Enhance your CAD environment.
- Accelerate your time to market.
- Leverage existing assets.
- Reduce costs.
- Manage the impossible.
- Scan virtually anything and create producible designs.
- Rebuild CAD data for broken tools and molds.
- Recreate lost CAD data for parts and molds.
- Design custom products.
- Convert physical parts into CAD for new product designs.
- Make existing parts fit with new parts.
Geomagic Design X seamlessly also supports all major scanners and portable CRMs.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
|Topic #1||Introduction & what is reverse engineering?|
|Topic #2||Software User Interface Introduction & Identification|
|Topic #3||Determine the workflow for the reverse engineering process|
|Topic #4||Mesh Alignment & Scan to Scan Registration|
|Topic #5||3D Scanning Session|
|Topic #6||Parametric CAD Modelling (2D & 3D)|
|Topic #8||Exact Surfacing|
|Topic #9||Introduction to Hybrid Design|
|Topic #10||Introduction NURBs Modelling|
IS THIS COURSE FOR YOU?
This course will be especially beneficial for you if you are:
- A Product Designer
- A Mechanical Engineer
- A Mechatronics Engineer
- An Industrial Engineer
- Course duration: 16 days
- Maximum Participants: 40
- Cost: Free for selected industry candidates!