Senior Embedded Systems Engineer
We are currently hiring a Senior Embedded Systems Engineer to join our team.
If you are results-oriented with strong customer focus and a high level of ownership, you might be the one we are looking for.
By joining our team at “Innovation & Design Technologies, you will be taking care of designing and maintaining embedded software for our clients’ products for novel automation and IoT solutions.
- Work with sales and project management teams to collect customer requirements for new product development
- Understand and analyze customer and design requirements to identify any gaps or missing information needed to perform development and component/unit testing activities
- Work with technical teams to develop a product concept
- Design software components based on the high-level design requirements.
- Develop and Design Software for embedded systems in C/C++
- Develop and Design Drivers for Microcontrollers
- Develop and maintain software codes based on defined component requirements and component design
- Deliver and integrate the software component in overall software according to defined high level design
- Follow defined project processes and ensure process conformance
- Perform technical reviews on software component design, code, and test
- Verify the software component performance indicators
- Test cases planning & Execution of test plans.
- Continuously communicate work progress through attendance of daily & weekly project meetings.
- Contribute effectively in the continuous improvement of his/her project, team, and work environment by submitting improvement proposals whenever possible.
- Previous experience in hardware and/or software Embedded systems design and development
- Embedded systems for IoT product development experience is a plus
- Strong knowledge and experience with ARM processor microcontrollers and it’s peripherals.
- Strong Knowledge and experience in C/C++
- Strong Knowledge and experience in the various
- microcontrollers peripherals (Timers, ADC, ICU…etc)
- Strong knowledge and experience in communication protocols
- (USART, I2C, SPI…)
- Demonstrated experience with Realtime operating systems
- Strong Knowledge and experience in IOT Technology.
- ISTQB Certification is a plus.
- Object Oriented programming is a big plus
- Excellent communication skills and good problem-solving skills
- High level of ownership and willingness to learn
- Strong Leadership Skills
- Ability to lead a small team of Juniors